For International students who do not have an Italian bachelor's degree
» Please visit the section on application procedures for 1-year Specializing Master for information.
Program-specific entry requirements:
Basic knowlegde in viticulture and enology is required.
As an alternative, a 3-week intensive course, “Basics in Viticulture and Enology” is offered prior to the beginning of the Master.
Applicants whose first language is not English will need to have either:
- TOEFL iBT overall score of at least 80, or
- Academic IELTS overall score of at least 6.0, or
- Successfully completed a degree program taught in the English language
Tuition Fees & Scholarships
Partial merit based scholarships consisting in a fee reduction of € 2.100,00 are available.
- Deadline 1 / 2 / 3
priority consideration deadline is for all applicants. Students wanting to be considered for scholarships are advised to apply by this deadline as a majority of the scholarships will be assigned within this first call.
- Deadline 4
some scholarships may still be available but very limited. For greater chance to receive a scholarship it is advised to apply by the Priority consideration deadline above.
- Deadline 5
is the final deadline, no scholarships will be available.
Studenti con titolo di Laurea conseguita in Università italiane
Per iscriversi è necessario
» compilare entro il 30 agosto 2021 la domanda di ammissione on-line e seguire le indicazioni del sito
Attenzione! Possono presentare domanda di ammissione al Master studenti laureandi a condizione che il titolo di laurea sia conseguito entro l’ultima sessione dell’a.a. 2020/21.
La quota d'iscrizione è di: 7.500 euro, da versare in tre rate così suddivise:
- I rata - 1.500,00 euro entro il 31 agosto 2021
- II rata - 3.000,00 euro entro il 30 novembre 2021
- III rata - 3.000,00 euro entro il 28 febbraio 2022
Full tuition fee: € 7.500
20 places available
Among these 20 the Master Director can give 4 scholarships of 2100 euros for overseas students for the enrollment made within March 2021.
What’s included in your tuition fees?
Tuition fees DO include
- Access to all courses (pre-course, regular courses, lab course, field course)
- Transport and meals during field visits
- Any teaching material
- Welcome “pizza”
- Any wine tasting
- Final exam
- Final closing ceremony
- Health insurance while on campus and participating in course activities
Tuition fees DO NOT include
- Meals and accommodation while in Piacenza.
- However, once enrolled as UCSC student, you will have access to the cafeteria offering meals at a quite convenient cost
- Health insurance while off campus and not participating in course activities, insurance during the internship period
- Depending on availability, the host might provide meals and/or accommodation during the internship
- Unless otherwise stated, no salary will be payed to the student during internship.