To enter the validation process, all candidates should submit the following documentation through the admission portal:
- Updated CV in English
- Motivation letter
- For applicants whose first language is not English, or have not completed a degree programme taught in the English language, an English certificate (minimum B2) is required
- Publications (e.g. articles, books, etc.)
- Academic honors, letters of reference, are considered as additional documents although submission is not compulsory
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore reserves the right to cancel the specializing master’s course should it not recruit a viable number of students.
The admission steps are as follows:
- Submission of online application on the admission portal
- Assessment of application
- Admission interview and English language proficiency
Deadline for application
Deadline for application: November 30th, 2020
Early bird applicants who will apply by July 31st, 2020 will receive discounted participation fees of € 1,000 upon acceptance
Admitted students will be notified via email and in the admission portal.
The enrollment must be completed within 5 working days from the receipt of notice, uploading in admission portal, the payment of first installment and the documents required in admission notice.
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value / Diploma supplement * will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
* Students with a foreign university degree must request the Declaration of Value to the consular offices of the country where the title has been awarded. If the degree was awarded in a EU university, applicants can request the Diploma Supplement released by the university of origin. (More info at FAQ).
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore guarantees a refund on deposit and first installment only in case:
- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application
- the master does not start for the master does not start for insufficient enrollments