EMLUX classes are scheduled on weekdays, Monday to Friday, with a morning session (9:30 – 12:30) and an afternoon session (13:30 – 16:30).
EMLUX classes will begin in January 2021 and courses will take place from January to April of the following year.
EMLUX courses take place in Milano, Italy, at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in our campuses around the area of Largo Gemelli, 1, in the heart of the city, close to subway stops Cadorna (red line) and Sant’Ambrogio (green line).
Depending on the COVID-19 pandemic, a studying session is held in Paris, in order to focus on French luxury.
From June to November you will work on your Project Work and/or do an internship; graduation will be in late fall/winter 2021.
In order to obtain the degree, you must attend at least 75% of classes and obtain a minimum of 60 CFU.
Mid of September 2020 to April 2021
Project work or Internship
April - September 2021
To complete the perspective on the luxury environment EMLUX activities include visits, for example:
- Atelier Pino Grasso, Milan, Italy
- Baglietto, La Spezia, Italy
- Cà del Bosco, Franciacorta, Italy
- Chateau de Versailles, Versailles, France
- Damiani, Milan, Italy
- Dior Haute Couture, Paris, France
- Excelsior, Milan, Italy
- Ferrari, Maranello, Italy
- Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris, France
- Fondazione Prada, Milan, Italy
- Gucci, Florence, Italy
- Hermès, Paris, France
- L’Ecole Van Cleef&Arpels, Paris, France
- Maserati, Modena, Italy
- Musée Chaumet, Paris, France
- Salvatore Ferragamo, Florence, Italy
- San Lorenzo, Viareggio, Italy
- Vacheron Costantin, Geneve, Switzerland