EMLUX classes are scheduled on weekdays, Monday to Friday, with a morning session (9,30 AM – 12,30 PM) and an afternoon session (1,30 PM – 4,30 PM) when in presence, when online, they could be anytime from 9 am to 7pm.
EMLUX classes will begin on 26th September 2022, and courses will take place from September to April of the following year.
EMLUX courses take place in Milano, Italy, at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in our campuses around the area of Largo Gemelli, 1, in the heart of the city, close to subway stops Cadorna (red line) and Sant’Ambrogio (green line); when online they may be on Blackboard or Microsoft Teams platform.
In the past editions, a studying session was held in Paris, in order to focus on French luxury.
From April to September 2023 you will work on your Project Work and/or do an internship; Graduation will take place approximatively in September 2023.
To complete the perspective on the luxury environment the last editions of EMLUX activities included different company visits, for example at:
- Atelier Pino Grasso, Milan, Italy
- Baglietto, La Spezia, Italy
- Cà del Bosco, Franciacorta, Italy
- Chateau de Versailles, Versailles, France
- Damiani, Milan, Italy
- Dior Haute Couture, Paris, France
- Excelsior, Milan, Italy
- Ferrari, Maranello, Italy
- Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris, France
- Fondazione Prada, Milan, Italy
- Gucci, Florence, Italy
- Hermès, Paris, France
- L’Ecole Van Cleef&Arpels, Paris, France
- Maserati, Modena, Italy
- Musée Chaumet, Paris, France
- Salvatore Ferragamo, Florence, Italy
- San Lorenzo, Viareggio, Italy
- Vacheron Costantin, Geneve, Switzerland
September 2022 to April 2023
Project work or Internship
April 2023 to September 2023
Late fall/Winter 2023