The Master in Luxury Goods Management (EMLUX) class is the ideal place to understand the skills and knowledge needed to start a career in the luxury industry, within an international and cross-cultural environment.
In order to apply to EMLUX you are required:
- to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University recognized by the Italian law
- to have excellent command of the English language, as all classes, course materials and lectures are in English
In terms of soft skills, the participation to EMLUX requires:
- flexibility and ability to embrace changes
- adaptability to diversity
- curiosity, as EMLUX has a cross-functional perspective
- willingness to share your own experience and knowledge with the class and lecturers, as EMLUX is conceived as a sharing environment, where exchanging ideas and experiences enriches all participants
- active participation, as not only you will have the opportunity to be face-to-face with professionals of the industry, but also the quality of your EMLUX experience will depend on the contribution of each student to the dialogue and exchange
On mid of September 2020 EMLUX will begin its 10th edition.
The EMLUX Student and Alumni body is composed by more than 200 people from more than 40 countries. On average, every year two-thirds of the class is made up by international students, possessing a diverse academic background, with a prevalence of Economics & Management students. The age of EMLUX class students is on average of 24 years old.
EMLUX Students and Alumni Academic Background
EMLUX Students and Alumni Country of origin