In order to apply you must:
- have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University recognized by Italian law
- have excellent command of the English language proved by recognized certification of English proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS, or by an interview done with the EMLUX staff.
Candidates holding a non-Italian Bachelor Degree* should apply here.
Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree or another academic title issued by an Italian University should follow the indications provided below.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents on the admission portal:
- updated CV in English
- a motivation letter in English (max 2 pages) explaining to us why you wish to apply to EMLUX, what are your objectives should you be admitted and what is your intended contribution to the program and class
Deadline for application
June 30th, 2020
Enrollment will be early closed whether the maximum number of students is reached before the deadline.
Registration fee – not refundable: 100€ to be paid according to the requirements specified in the online application form.
Once the online application process is completed, a Commission screens your profile to assess the adequacy and potential for EMLUX participation.
Should your profile be deemed adequate, we will contact you to schedule an interview, which may be done by appointment:
- via Skype (our Skype name emlux_master) or
- in our offices in Milan, Italy (Via Necchi, 5).
The interview is intended to further our knowledge of you, to assess your objectives and understand your intended contribution to EMLUX.
We then inform you of the outcome if the interview result, and eventually it grants you admission to EMLUX.
Maximum number of participants: 30.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore reserves the right to cancel the master’s course should it not recruit a viable number of students.
Admitted students will be notified via email and in the admission portal.
The enrollment must be completed within 5 working days from the receipt of notice, uploading in admission portal, the payment of first installment and the documents required in admission notice.
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value / Diploma supplement * will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
* Students with a foreign university degree must request the Declaration of Value to the consular offices of the country where the title has been awarded. If the degree was awarded in a EU university, applicants can request the Diploma Supplement released by the university of origin. (More info at FAQ).
The tuition fees for candidates are 12.000 € to be paid as follows:
- 3.000 € upon enrollment
- 3.000 € by 31st October, 2020
- 3.000 € by 31st January, 2021
- 3.000 € by 30th April, 2021
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore guarantees a refund on deposit and first installment only in case:
- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application;
- the master does not start for insufficient enrollments.