In order to apply you must:
- have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University recognized by Italian law;
- have excellent command of the English language as the official language is English and all classes, course materials and lectures are in English; holding an international certification of English proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS is a plus.
If you are preparing for a Bachelor’s degree you can apply under the condition you achieve the Bachelor by March, 2020.
Candidates holding a non-Italian Bachelor Degree* should apply here.
Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree or another academic title issued by an Italian University should follow the indications provided below.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents on the admission portal:
- updated CV in English
- a motivation letter in English (max 2 pages) explaining to us why you wish to apply to EMLUX, what are your objectives, why should you be admitted and what is your intended contribution to the program and class
Deadline for application
June 30th, 2019: enrollment will be early closed whether it will be reached the maximum number of participants.
Registration fee - not refundable: 100€ to be paid according to the requirements specified in the application form online.
Once the online application process is completed, a Commission screens your profile to assess the adequacy and potential for EMLUX participation.
Should your profile be deemed adequate, we will contact you to schedule an interview, which may be done by appointment:
- via Skype (our Skype name emlux_master) or
- in our offices in Milan, Italy (Via Necchi, 5).
The interview is intended to further our knowledge of you, to assess your objectives and understand your intended contribution to EMLUX. Then we inform you of the outcome of the interview (in aproximatively two weeks): if positive, it grants you admission to EMLUX; the admission to the EMLUX class will be finalized only upon payment of the first installment.
Maximum number of participants: 30.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore reserves the right to cancel the master’s course should it not recruit a viable number of students.
Admitted students will be notified via email and on the admission portal.
The enrollment must be completed within 5 working days from the receipt of notice, inputting payment of first installment on admission portal.
Participants must send the enrollment documents at a later stage to:
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Via Carducci, 28/30
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree* are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value / Diploma supplement* will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
* Students with a foreign university degree must request the Declaration of Value to the consular offices of the country where the title has been awarded. If the degree was awarded in a EU university, applicants can request the Diploma Supplement released by the university of origin. (More info at FAQ).
The tuition fees for candidates are 12.000 € to be paid as follows:
- 3.000 € upon enrollment
- 3.000 € by 31st December, 2019
- 3.000 € by 30th March, 2020
- 3.000 € by 31st May, 2020
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore guarantees a refund on deposit and first installment only in case:
- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application;
- the master does not start for insufficient enrollments.