The programme will consist of two main phases. During the first one, to be considered as propaedeutic, students will be dealing with aspects related to general economic and legal issues of internationalization, gathering the principal management techniques concerning the international companies (in particular SMEs) and the main basic methodologies for research and consulting. During the second phase students will implement projects of research and consulting in collaboration with companies.
Twelve courses refer to five main educational areas. The teaching method of the programme is oriented towards a goal of professional relevance and consists of lectures, group work supervised by experienced professional, and individual study. These components coexist within a training course closely linked to the business world.
In addition to the core courses, students are offered a series of conferences designed to enhance the knowledge and international expertise in the various fields of study, thus ensuring the relevance and practicality of management training.
MANAGEMENT AREA (GDA) 32 ECTS CREDITS*
- International Finance
- International Banking
- International Business Strategy and International Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- International Brand Management
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- International People Management
ECONOMICS AREA (GDE) 8 ECTS CREDITS*
- International Economics (for SMEs)
- Industrial Economics
QUANTITATIVE AREA (GDQ) 8 ECTS CREDITS*
- Global Supply Chain Management
LEGAL AREA (GDG) 4 ECTS CREDITS*
- Legal System and International Contract Law
CROSS-DISCIPLINARY AREA (GID) 4 ECTS CREDITS*
- Social Skills and Emotional Intelligence
* In order to obtain the degree, attendance must be at least 80% of the total hours in each course.
PRACTICAL WORK ACTIVITIES
- Field Work 2 ECTS CREDITS
- Internship 10 ECTS CREDITS
- Final Exam (Report and Presentation) 2 ECTS CREDITS
TOTAL ECTS CREDITS 70