Candidates holding a non-Italian Bachelor Degree should apply here.
Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree or another academic title issued by an Italian University should follow the indications provided below.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents on the admission portal:
- Motivation essay in English
- Updated CV in English
- Copy of passport or ID
- Transcripts and copies of the Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (accepted in English or Italian)
- For applicants whose first language is not English, or have not completed a degree programme taught in the English language, we require an IELTS of at least 6.0 or Toefl 80. Should you not be able to provide one of these English certificates, you will be contacted to take an English Language Test through Skype with the MIB Staff
- Publications (eg articles, books, etc.), Academic honors, scholarships and letters of reference are considered as additional documents although the submission is not compulsory
The selection process for admission to the Master is based on the materials received.
A maximum score of 100 points is available. Out of these, a maximum of 25 points will be accredited for each of the following qualifications:
- Consistency of the previous studies and post post-degree working experiences (if any) with the objectives of the Master outline;
- Statement of motivation;
- Certified or tested (if required) English Language Proficiency;
- Marks/Grades obtained in previous studies.
The applicant must have at least 60 out of a total of 100 points to be admitted to the course.
Admitted students will be notified via email and in the admission portal.
The enrollment must be completed within 5 working days from the receipt of notice, uploading in admission portal, the payment of first installment and the documents required in admission notice.
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value / Diploma supplement * will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
* Students with a foreign university degree must request the Declaration of Value to the consular offices of the country where the title has been awarded. If the degree was awarded in a EU university, applicants can request the Diploma Supplement released by the university of origin. (More info at FAQ).
MIB Fast Track
The tuition fee is € 12,000 to be paid as follows:
- € 3,000 on matriculation
- € 3,000 by end-December, 2022
- € 3,000 by end-March, 2023
- € 3,000 by end-May, 2023
The fee covers welcome activities and courses (group work, company visits etc.); access to the web platform where all the files and course content will be available; the use of infrastructure and materials for the study. The fee does not cover room and board.
MIB International Track
The additional tuition fee is € 5,000 to be paid as follows:
- € 3,000 by end-June, 2023
- € 2,000 by end-October, 2023
The fee covers Welcome activities, tuition, conferences and meetings with companies, company visits (if scheduled), tutorship, use of the partner University's facilities (including library; computers labs; students canteen; health service).
Tuition does not include room and board. In-campus dormitory facilities may be available depending on the destinations. The cost of living (housing, meals, transportation, and other expenses) changes according to the destination, it can range between € 500 - 1,000 monthly.
MIB Master Level Track
The tuition fee for the Master Level Track changes according to the destination. Anyway, it will not exceed € 10,000 in addition to the Fast Track fee.
It includes ad hoc activities designed to prepare the MIB students to access to the partner University programme and a € 2,000 Application fee to be paid at UCSC.
Tuition does not include room and board. In-campus dormitory facilities may be available depending on the destinations. The cost of living (housing, meals, transportation, and other expenses) changes according to the destination, it can range between € 500 – € 1,000 monthly. Grants or financial assistance might be available.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore guarantees a refund on deposit and first installment only in case:
- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application
- the master does not start for insufficient enrollments