IPMCC is addressed to: Graduates with a Bachelor or a Master Degree (BA, BS, MA, MS, or MBA) in economics-management, foreign language sciences, communication, and human sciences, from Italian and International universities; Italian or international undergraduates who will graduate by December, 2020. All applicants should have a basic communication and/or marketing knowledge acquired during university studies or professional experience.
IPMCC gathers participants from a variety of countries worldwide. 15 nationalities on average are represented in the Master every year.
Students are usually young graduates who have just finished their studies or have acquired a couple of years of professional experience in the communication or marketing field.
The 30 students selected bring to class multidisciplinary and diverse backgrounds.
Diversity makes challenging and exciting working together!
The Master will enhance the potential of young brilliant professionals to tackle all the complexities of communication management. Master in Corporate Communication graduates will gain 360º communication knowledge and may become part of any organization or agency to carry out tasks related to strategic and operational management of all areas of communication:
- accounting and strategic planning
- digital communication, social media and community management
- public relations and event management
- corporate communication
- marketing communication and branding
- internal communication
IPMCC supports students’ career openings by:
- empowering students’ self-branding capability arranging classes focused on resume effective writing, job interview training, teamwork advice, and diversity and cross-cultural management;
- promoting the encounter between students and professionals directly in class. Many professors of Master in Corporate Communication are top executives that can decide to hire people for internship if students prove to be brilliant;
- involving students in field trips to companies, agencies, and consumption locations;
- challenging students with a real consultancy field project, which represents an opportunity to take on the full responsibility in managing a project and delivering a result activating the knowledge developed during classes. Consultancy projects are a real and direct bridge with potential employers;
- partnering with UCSC Stage and Placement office which gathers and constantly posts job opportunities;
- sharing students’ profiles with IPMCC partner companies and business liaisons beyond partners.
Over the past editions, IPMCC students have been hired for internships by companies such as Aigo, Amplifon, Aviva, Barabino & Partners, BMW, Bosch, FIAT, Firmenich, Foodora (Rocket Internet), Google, Gucci, Harper Collins, Hill & Knolton, L’Oréal, LeoBurnett, McCann, Mediacom, MSL Group, Nestlé, Ogilvy & Mather, Pandora, Pepsico, Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA, Vivtec, We are social, Young & Rubicam.