Applications will be evaluated in an ongoing process as soon as they are submitted. That means application process of Master in Corporate Communication might close before the final deadlines. IPMCC recommends strongly motivated candidates to submit their applications in advance.
Candidates holding a non-Italian Bachelor Degree should apply here.
Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree or another academic title issued by an Italian University should follow the indications provided below.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents on the admission portal:
- Motivation essay in English
- Updated CV in English
- Academic transcript
- Personal Picture
Deadline for application
The selection process for admission to the Master is based on the materials received.
Candidates will be evaluated through:
- Admission form
- English Language Proficiency. Certifications are not required. Candidates might be invited to sit for an interview, where also the knowledge of the English language will be assessed.
Based on their profile, candidates might be also assessed through an interview.
Maximum number of participants is 30.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore reserves the right to cancel the master’s course should it not recruit a viable number of students.
Admitted students will be notified via email and in the admission portal.
The enrollment must be completed within 5 working days from the receipt of notice, uploading in admission portal, the payment of first installment and the documents required in admission notice.
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value / Diploma supplement * will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
* Students with a foreign university degree must request the Declaration of Value to the consular offices of the country where the title has been awarded. If the degree was awarded in a EU university, applicants can request the Diploma Supplement released by the university of origin. (More info at FAQ).
Cost and financing
The tuition fee is € 10.000 to be paid as follows:
- € 3.000 upon admission;
- € 3.000 by 31st December, 2020
- € 2.000 by 31st March, 2021
- € 2.000 by 31st May, 2021
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore guarantees a refund on deposit and first installment only in case:
- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application.
- the master does not start for insufficient enrollments