- Fondazione Invernizzi finances one scholarship of € 9.624,00 for the academic year 2021/2022
|| Please read the call for application and fill in the application form to participate
In September 2021, the new Graduate Degree programme "Livestock and Agro-Green Innovation" (LAGRIN) aimed at Italian and foreign students, taught entirely in English, starts at the Cremona campus of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
The programme will enable graduate students to tackle the challenges that modern animal husbandry faces globally, including:
- production efficiency
- environmental impact
- use of by-products in a circular economy
- adaptation to climate change
- animal welfare
- conservation of biodiversity
- quality of products for human health
- application of new biological and biotechnological knowledge
- ability to use and interpret "big data", and the need for action at the local and international level to ensure economic, social environmental sustainability of production to meet the needs of a growing world population.